We are looking for a Customer Service Dispatcher for our Portland Office. You would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service. This is accomplished through consistent communication, attention to detail and matching the customer’s needs with our service technician’s abilities
The service dispatcher’s primary responsibility is to provide exceptional service to our customers. This is accomplished through consistent communication and attention to matching the customer’s needs with our service technician’s abilities. Your efficient dispatching and scheduling of work has a direct relationship to our profitability, customer satisfaction and enthusiasm of our team.
· Excellent customer service and teamwork
· Each Morning and Evening lay out all service requests and prioritizes them according to severity, customer and our ability to respond – goal is to assign work so the techs do not have to come into shop every day.
· Scheduling each technician a full day’s load in as concentrated area as possible
· Ability to shuffle schedule and priorities ongoing throughout the day
· Keeping customer informed and updated on anticipated schedule, and any changes
· Knowing when to enlist the Service Manager for input on the priorities of the day – i.e. workload greater than the available technician pool, or various customer satisfaction issues.
· Follow-up with customer a couple days after service to ensure all issues were solved and everything is in proper working order.
· Assist in service billing, organization and other duties as directed by the Service Manager
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Regularly requires sitting, standing and moving about the facility. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.
· Education – Some college preferred
· Experienced – 2 years excellent customer service, scheduling or dispatching
· Microsoft Office , previous experience with some form of scheduling /dispatching software
· Reliability and punctuality are required
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written),
· Ability to work well with others,
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
· Excellent Organizational Skills a must
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com