Responsibilities and Duties
- Successfully manage your sales team in a professional manner
- Achieve annual growth and sales targets agreed to by the president.
- Review; approve department & individual reps. expenses.
- Review & approve sales reps. quotations
- Responsible for department meetings, recruiting, hiring process, training and deployment of current and new sales reps.
- Participate in annual negotiation sessions with key vendor quota’s to maximize rebate & volume discounts.
- Forecast annual department growth/profit & budget plan by division and salesperson.
- Quotation & job file approval
- Weekly progress reports to the President.
- Travel on regular sales calls with sales rep at least once per quarter
- Regular meetings with key customers to build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Meet with vendors, factory reps, schedule training sessions for sales staff and others within the company whom could benefit
- Regularly requires sitting, stairs, standing and moving about the facilities – ours, our customers and vendors.
- Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors and outdoor weather.
- Driving, meetings, long telephone use, overnight travel via car & planes.
Experience and Education
- Education – college preferred, business administration or related fields
- Experienced- 10 years successful progressive sales experience including Sales Manager.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, strong business sense
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Microsoft Office , ERP system, and CRM
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base salary plus Quarterly bonus based on department profits
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and Basic Life Insurance
- Additional voluntary benefits available thru Colonial Life – Accident, Life, STD, LTD, Cancer and Hospital Confinement. Legal Shield – Legal Assistance and Identity Theft
- Excellent 401K with Matching
- Vacation, Sick and paid holidays
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com