This is a customer service position, always focusing on understanding and meeting or exceeding the customer’s needs. Much of the contact is via telephone and therefore requires excellent phone skills and the ability to maintain a high degree of vocal enthusiasm and politeness. You will need to multitask and manage your priorities, with the customer always first. A successful Inside Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious sales and revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales rep must work with each department within the organization and must be a team player to be successful.
Excellent customer service and teamwork
- Answering phones – assist customers and direct other calls as needed
- Greeting and working with walk-in visitors and counter/will call customers
- Write Sales Orders and Quotes in the computer system
- Ability to shuffle schedule and priorities ongoing throughout the day
- Monitor the progress of projects to ensure on-time completion and follow-up as needed
- Keeping customer informed and updated on any anticipated changes
- Review and follow-up on pending quotes
- Order and file manufacturer’s product literature
- Build long term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers – so they think of Mascott first
- Must be punctual and have a strong work ethic
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Regularly requires sitting, standing and moving about the facility. In addition to, exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes, and odors.
- Education – Some college preferred
- Experienced – 2 years excellent Sales and Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Office, previous experience with some Sales software a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written),
- Ability to work well with others,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
Please attach or email your resume to HR at email@example.com