What We Are Looking For: We are currently interviewing for Inside Sales Rep for our Seattle, WA and Oregon, OR office.
What We Want: A successful Inside Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious sales and revenue growth objectives. The Inside Sales rep must work with each department within the organization and must be a team player to be successful.
Personal Skill Sets Needed to be Successful: This is a customer service position, always focusing on understanding and meeting or exceeding the customer’s needs. Much of the contact is via telephone and therefore requires excellent phone skills and the ability to maintain a high degree of vocal enthusiasm and politeness. You will need to multitask and manage your priorities, with the customer always first.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork
- Answering phones – assist customers and direct other calls as needed
- Greeting and working with walk-in visitors and counter/will call customers
- Write Sales Orders and Quotes in computer system
- Ability to shuffle schedule and priorities ongoing throughout the day
- Monitor the progress of projects to ensure on-time completion and follow-up as needed
- Keeping customer informed and updated on any anticipated changes
- Review and follow-up on pending quotes
- Order and file manufacturer’s product literature
- Build long term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers – so they think of Mascott first
- Must be punctual and have strong work ethic
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position will work in a physical office environment, located in one of our company facilities on a set schedule. Regularly requires sitting, standing and moving about the facility & the ability to occasionally lift approximately 25 pounds. Exposure to shop elements such as noise, dust, fumes and odors.
- Education – Some college preferred
- Experienced – 2 years excellent Sales and Customer Service experience
- Microsoft Office, previous experience with some Sales software a plus
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written),
- Ability to work well with others,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment,
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.