Mascott Equipment is seeking a Pipe Welder / Fabricator for our Above Ground Storage Tank Division. The AST Division offers design, installation, product support and repair for aboveground fuel and lubrication systems.
Employees are required to have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license, ability to travel for work, willing to contribute to shop maintenance, cleanup and maintaining a safe working environment. Must be able to pass background and numerous drug screenings, as many jobs have their own pre-site clearance rules.
It takes a unique person to be successful in this position. As you can see by our list – we are looking for someone with a variety of talents and experience.
- Knowledge of use and care for common construction/fabrication hand tools
- GTAW, SMAW and MIG Welding
- Must be able to Weld Stainless
- Soldering, and torch cutting
- Pipe fitting, layout and threading
- Jig fabrication
- Forklift, scissor lift, boom lift experience
- Ability to read blueprints and CAD drawings
- Clean and efficient team player
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good Work Ethic and Attitude
- Petroleum Industry experience a plus
- Plumbing Industry experience a plus
- Electrical Industry experience a plus
All Job offers are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and other voluntary benefits. Sick/Personal time as required plus vacation after 1 year of service. We also offer 401K with Matching after 1 year of service. *
Full Time Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 /hour
Please email resume to HR at HR@mascottec.com