Mascott Equipment Co is an independently owned company specializing in the Petroleum Dispensing Equipment industry with offices in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska. We are second generation family owned, have been in business since 1960 and continue to grow.
We currently have an opening for a Remote Service Tech in the Eugene/Springfield Area – they will report to our Portland Office. Our service Technicians work hard, providing excellent customer service while maintaining job safety. In addition to job safety, they serve various service stations and other petroleum dispensing equipment throughout the NW region.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 + years of experience in a mechanical or service field
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic
- Attention to details required
- Great Customer service & safety a must
- Ability to communicate effectively between customers, dispatchers, and billing
- Ability to shuffle priorities throughout the workday as emergency calls come in
- Energetic, responsible and dependable
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record – as you will drive a company vehicle
- Computer skills required- email, text, & word using a laptop or tablet and Smartphone.
- All offers of employment are contingent on passing a drug, background, and drivers License screenings. We are a drug-free workplace we also do random, for cause and post-accident drug screening. Yes, we do screen for Marijuana as we have government contracts and it is still illegal on the federal level.
- We offer competitive wages and benefits after 60 days including medical, dental, and sick time. After 1 year of service vacation and 401K with match
Job Type: Full-time
Please attach or email your resume to HR at email@example.com
Prior to applying for the Service Technician position check out this industrial training video to see if you have what it takes!