We are looking for a Service Dispatcher for our Seattle Office located at 6530 5th Place S, Seattle WA 98108. You would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service. This is accomplished through consistent communication, attention to detail and matching the customer’s needs with our service technician’s abilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Excellent customer service and teamwork
• Each morning lay out all service requests and prioritize them according to severity, customer and our ability to respond
• Scheduling each of our 25 technician a full schedule in as concentrated area as possible
• Ability to shuffle schedule and priorities ongoing throughout the day
• Keep customers informed and updated on anticipated schedule and any changes
• Customer follow-up a couple of days after service to ensure all issues were solved and everything is working properly
• Assist in service billing, organization and other duties as directed by the Service Manager
Experience and Education
• Familiar with the Greater Metro & Surrounding Area
• 2+ years of excellent customer service preferred in scheduling, dispatching or calls
• Microsoft Office, previous experience with ERP system
• Previous experience with some form of scheduling / dispatching software preferred
Qualifications & Other Requirements
• Reliability and punctuality are required
• Ability to retain knowledge
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
• Geographically knowledgeable
• This position offers competitive pay, medical, dental, other voluntary benefits & sick time first of the month following 60 days
• 401K & paid Vacation prorated after 1 year of service.
• All Job offers are contingent on passing a background check and drug test.
• Current working schedule is Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please apply and either attach your detailed resume to the application or email it to Robin Cooley. Applications received without a complete resume will not be accepted.