Who We Are: Mascott Equipment Company is a family-owned Petroleum Equipment distributor specializing in Service, Sales & Construction based in Portland, Oregon with 6 offices throughout the Pacific Northwest & Alaska.
We represent the leading industry equipment manufacturers in the Pacific Northwest such as; Wayne Fueling gasoline dispensers, VeriFone Point of Sale Consoles, OPW & Franklin Fueling.
We are currently interviewing for a trainee or experienced service technician to be based in or near Tri-Cities, WA.
Mascott is a 61 yr. old company looking to expand on our current footprint of 65 service trucks throughout four (4) States. We service retail & commercial gasoline pumps, dispensers, electronic monitoring equipment found in gasoline stations & convenience stores.
Responsible Service Testing Technician with several years of work experience & appropriate product certifications in our Industry are in High Demand. They can find employment throughout the country and expect annual wages $55k plus!
Personal Skill Sets Needed to be Successful:
• Ideal Candidate holds a High School diploma, GED, or perhaps higher-level certificates.
• Aptitude to apply learned concepts in order to pass certification examination requirements.
• Good driving record.
• Solid Mechanical Aptitude.
• Personal laptop or tower literate with a strong grasp of basic skills to use a computer as a diagnostic/repair tool.
• Electrical experience/aptitude helpful but not required.
• Wanting a career not just a job.
• Dependable, dedicated, and willing to work hard and learn this important essential services industry.
• Appreciation for a company culture & peers that foster teamwork and creates an enjoyable work atmosphere.
• Interested in providing outstanding customer service for our Major Oil, Commercial Cardlock & High-Volume Retail Customer. You are the face of our company!
What We Offer You:
• Starting wage DOE.
• Regular wage increases. Based on your performance, ability to learn this Industry, & Pass both State & Manufacturer certifications and Annual Performance Reviews
• Performance bonuses
• Training. We train our techs. house & pay for factory-sponsored classes as you progress.
• Full benefits package (Med., Dental, Vision, Life, FSA)
• 401K program with company match after 1 year of service
• Paid time off including 6 holidays, sick time, and vacation after 1 year of service.
• Company Vehicle, laptop, Cell phone, and shirts.
Job Type: Full-time
Phone interview prior to an in-person interview. During an in-person interview, you can expect to complete our visitor form, wear a mask, and have your temp taken. You will socially distance yourself during the entire interview.