Position: Petroleum Equipment Field Service Technician in Pacific Northwest
Who We Are: Mascott Equipment Company is a Petroleum Equipment Distributor specializing in; Service, Sales and Specialty Construction work. Based in Portland, Oregon with six offices and Warehouses throughout the Pacific Northwest and Alaska.
What We Are: Mascott is a 62-year-old company expanding our footprint of 60+ mobile technicians and 125 employees throughout the four Northwestern States.
Our customers: We service the industry’s most recognizable names and customers’ equipment in the retail, commercial, Aviation and mission critical markets: Gasoline and diesel dispensers and pumps, Point of sale consoles, Electronic monitoring equipment, electrical needs, environmental testing, fueling polishing and light construction.
Who We Represent: The leading manufacturers in our Industry such as; Wayne-DFS dispensers, VeriFone point of sale consoles, LSI Lighting, ChargePoint, OPW Fueling, Fuel Master, Franklin Fueling, NOV Fiberglass, more.
What We Are Looking For: We are currently interviewing for five or more service technicians, electricians or trainee technicians to join our ranks throughout our service areas of Washington State, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho.
What We Want: Industry experienced technicians and electricians who want to continue their education and careers in the great Pacific Northwest. Ambitious technicians or electricians outside our industry, in similar industries looking for a fresh opportunity in this high demand industry. People with no industry experiences, those who can demonstrate a proven work ethic and high aptitude. Those whom we will invest in and train.
Personal Skill Sets Needed to be Successful:
- High School diploma, GED or perhaps higher-level certificates.
- Aptitude to apply learned concepts in order to pass certification examination requirements.
- Good driving record.
- Solid Mechanical Aptitude.
- Strong grasp of basic skills with a laptop or other diagnostic/repair tools.
- Electrical experience/aptitude helpful, but not required.
- Those desiring a career and a voice in our growth and success. Those simply looking for a job would be better served by our competition!
- Dependable, dedicated, can-do attitude, willing to work and learn this important and essential service industry.
- Appreciation for a successful company culture and with peers who foster teamwork and create an enjoyable work atmosphere.
- Capable of providing outstanding customer service. You are the face of Mascott!
- Work as a team, alongside our sales and aviation fabrication groups for the benefit of our customers.
What We Offer You:
- $$ Top compensation packages matching your experiences, overtime, benefits.
- Regular wage increases. Based on performance, ability to advance your knowledge in this industry, and pass both state and manufacturer certifications and annual performance reviews.
- Performance bonuses.
- Full benefit package including: Medical (90% employer paid medical for employee, with 25% paid medical for dependents), Dental, Vision, Life, FSA., $25,000 employer paid life insurance policy.
- 401K program with company match.
- Relocation expense program.
- No State Income Tax in Alaska or Washington State
- Paid time off including: seven holidays, vacation, personal time (56 hours annually). *Birthdays, most important holiday of all!
- TRAINING, TRAINING, TRAINING: We train our technicians. Both in house and pay for factory sponsored classes as you advance through out programs.
- Technology: We are a near paperless company. Our goal is to develop our processes and procedures through electronic dispatch, invoicing, certifications and our communication.
- New equipment: Our technicians enjoy new or late model company service vehicles equipped with GPS, safety and security electronics. Job site tools, stipends for hand tools, boots, personal safety equipment, laptops, cell phones and uniforms.